Monday, January 31, 2011

Dresses, Dresses, and More Dresses

Only $20.00 
 I know you've seen some of these dresses before, but this time I have cute models to show them off, and I have some additional styles of dresses as well. 
Only $20.00 (the dresses, not the girls ;))

Only $20.00
 I love that this dress is so versatile.  It can be used as a nice summer dress, or you can wear a shirt and tights under it for a warmer version.  And it's adorable either way!
Only $25.00
 This is a new style of dress, I call it the ruffle dress. I know...real original.  I've made 4 of these dresses and I can't seem to keep them in stock.  They go quickly so if you like what you see, be sure to contact me quickly.  Again, very versatile.  Wear as a sun dress or a jumper.
 I wish you could see the fabrics in the green dress a little better because it's so cute!  It's another ruffle dress, just a bit smaller, perfect for a 3-4 year old. 
Ruffle dress $25.00/ Ribbon Dress $20.00

No comments: