Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sun Dresses/ Jumpers ***NEW PICTURE ADDED

 Width (across widest part) - 19 inches  Length - 25 1/2 "
$20.00

 Width (across widest part) - 19 inches  Length - 22 1/2 "
 $20.00
I saw a couple of girls wearing dresses similar to these the other day at church and just had to make some.  I wish I had some little girls of my own that I could have model these, because these pictures don't do these adorable dresses justice.  Maybe I can talk the neighbor girls into doing some modeling for me.  (With their mother's permission of  course)  Now here's the great part.  I took these to show my students (Ages 13-15) and they LOVED it.  One of them wanted to make one as well, so I had her try the top one on to check the arm hole depth and it was SO CUTE  as a shirt!!  So if you are an adult and would like to wear it as a shirt, it would look great that way too.
These dresses would be great as a sun dress for summer and a cute jumper with a shirt underneath with some cute tights for winter.  It is a year long dress!  
Let me know if you're interested.  If these sizes don't work for you, you can send me a couple of basic measurements and a color choice and I will see what I can make up for you!

My niece was in town the other day so I had her try this dress on for me.  She's only 3 so it's a little big on her, but it's still really cute.  She's adorable too!

1 comment:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

You are amazing!! And great prices! I paid 30 bucks for dresses like these for Easter.