Sunday, January 9, 2011

Health Challenge

Over the last 8 weeks my husband and I have been participating in a Wellness Challenge.  It has been a lot of fun but it is now coming to an end.  The lady that was running the challenge is having a baby so she is not going to be doing another round.  This made me a little sad and a little disappointed because I wanted to keep up with the habits I was forming and knew I wouldn't do as well without the challenge.  So I have decided to start up my own challenge.  With the help of the woman who did our challenge, I'm ready to go.  It does not have to be a weight loss challenge for you, it can just be a maintenance challenge to help you keep your New Year's Resolutions.   Check out www.buildinggoodhabits.blogspot.com for all the details.  And feel free to share this link with everyone you know.  The more people who are building good habits the more happy people there are.  :)  I can't wait to get your email with all your information. 

No comments: