Friday, December 3, 2010

Fall Fling-SOLD!!

 View of the full Quilt

 
A close up of the squares

Dimensions:  62" x 50"

Price:  $75.00 

Quantity: SOLD!! 

Description:

I showed this quilt to my students (ages 12 - 15) and they all (the feamle half anyway) wanted me to make them one just like it.  It is  a quilt that is sure to please any girl young or old.   It has been by far my most popular quilt.  I even went to the store to see if I could buy more fabric to make more but to no avail...they were sold out! 

The wonderful splash of colors work together to make a beautiful quilt.  The backside of the quilt is a solid dark brown. 

**This quilt has not been pre-washed to give the worn rag look.  


Go HERE to order! Just scroll through the "Book of Quilts" until you find Fall Fling.

No comments: