Friday, December 3, 2010

Giving in to Peer Pressure

So I thought I would be creative and start my own website and get away from the whole blogging world, but I've decided to give in and be like the rest of the world and create a blog for my creations.  It is so much easier to link to other blogs than it is on a website.  So here goes nothing.  I have posted a couple of my favorite quilts to start with but stay tuned for more crafty creations!!  If you want to see my other quilts, feel free to visit my other website.  Become a follower!!  Watch closely for a free giveaway for all followers of my NEW blog!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Yeah for starting a blog. :> Your quilts look really beautiful and I love the color choices you for each of them.

Delene said...

Pick me for the free prize!!